This documentation does not reflect the latest version of MemSQL.
This page refers to MemSQL 4.1.
For the latest MemSQL product documentation, visit http://docs.memsql.com/latest.
This topic describes how to administer your MemSQL deployment.
- Upgrading MemSQL
- Administrator Key Concepts
- Administering a Cluster
- Monitoring MemSQL
- Securing MemSQL
- SSL Network Encryption
- Managing High Availability
- Dealing with Failures
- Using Durability and Recovery
- Using Replication
- Backing Up and Restoring Data
- Exporting Data From MemSQL
- Trace Log
- Transitioning from MySQL to MemSQL