MemSQL is the database platform for real-time analytics. Querying is done through standard SQL drivers and syntax, leveraging a broad ecosystem of drivers and applications. Read the links below to get familiar with MemSQL:
- How MemSQL Works Get a concise overview of MemSQL, including its architecture, and the features that allow it to be the fastest distributed relational database in the market.
- Frequently Asked Questions Learn answers to frequently asked questions about MemSQL, including topics such as MemSQL durability, query compilation, deployment, management, clustering, query execution, import, backup, and more.
- Quick Start For those who want to get started quickly, this section includes a short, step-by-step guide to get quickly up-and-running with a MemSQL cluster. This section is designed for first time MemSQL users.
- Tutorials This section describes how to run queries and build applications using MemSQL.
- Concepts This section describes MemSQL architecture, introduces MemSQL database concepts and tools, and also goes deeper into MemSQL features such as the column store, JSON and geospatial types.
- Operations This section describes how to administer a MemSQL cluster environment, which includes configuring MemSQL and Linux system variables, adding and removing leaves, rebalancing clusters, securing MemSQL, and configuring high availability.
- SQL Reference See a listing of MemSQL commands, datatypes and functions, organized by type.
- MemSQL Ops Learn about MemSQL Ops in-depth, which is the management and monitoring tool for MemSQL clusters.