AGGREGATOR SET AS MASTER
This command is not supported in MemSQL Cloud.
Promote a child aggregator to Master Aggregator.
AGGREGATOR SET AS MASTER [IDENTIFIED BY PASSWORD <password>]
- See this Knowledge Base article for instructions.
<password>is a root password valid on all child aggregators.
- Run this command on a child aggregator that you want to promote to be the master aggregator in the cluster.
- This command will run only if the master aggregator fails. It returns an error if the master aggregator is still running.
- To replace an existing master aggregator with a child aggregator, first shut down the existing master aggregator and then use the
AGGREGATOR SET AS MASTERsyntax on the child aggregator.
- This command must be run on a child aggregator node (see Node Requirements for MemSQL Commands ).
memsql> AGGREGATOR SET AS MASTER; Query OK, 1 row affected (1 min 22.41 sec)