MemSQL Helios employs MemSQL Studio which allows you to interact with your cluster, view and monitor the overall cluster status (including node and database health), and debug any cluster-related issues that may arise.
MemSQL monitors a number of system attributes, including, but not limited to:
- CPU utilization for database, system, and MemSQL
- Memory allocation for database, system, and MemSQL
- Disk metrics including utilization and allocation
- Network traffic
- Platform & infrastructure
- Job & query resource usage
- Cluster events
Future MemSQL Helios releases will provide enhanced tools for viewing cluster performance-related attributes.
Disabling High Availability (HA) is not supported by MemSQL Helios.